Thursday, July 22, 2004

23.7

Hi all,
I thought I would use this to keep everyone informed of what I am up to rather than try and email. Please leave a comment or email me.

At the moment I am trying to transfer from Culcairn back into Albury. The working environemnt is not very nice here. Although I won't be able to leave here until the end of the year.

I now have a little Maltese-Shitzu, his name is Mossy. He is black and white and a great addition. He is so cute and at 14 weeks has nearly seemed to grow to his full size already!!

Jack and I are both well. Jack and I have just returned from Sydney on the holidays. He was at Hockeyfest coaching the NSW U18s team and I was at a friend's house. It was great fun. Jack also competed in Metallic Silhouette in Bowral and I was spotting. Anyway it was very cold and seeing it snowed on saturday night I was not happy spotting on Sunday.

Please drop a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home