Monday, August 02, 2004

ATM

ATM (at the moment), I have started to pick up my training for shooting. I am trying to do this at least twice a week because the state championships are in about 6 & 1/2 weeks. I am shooting an air pistol which is like a slug gun in efficiency but it is a pistol. I shoot a target at ten metres. This sounds really easy but it is quite difficult to get everything right to get good scores.

School is school. I am trying not to lose my cool with a few poeple, but you get that. With things settling down a little i feel better about the workload, but i'm buggered already and we are only just over half way into the year.

My Mum and George are coming tommorow to stay for the night. My mum is on long service leave for the term and they are going to sydney to pick up some friends coming from America.
They are both very excited and plan to take them around Sydney and Canberra and then onto Deni.

I have now just figured out how to put photos on the internet. It's very cool and i will try and put some more on here. It's great. There's a photo of Jack adn I and there's also a photo of the view from our house... I will put some of Mossy (our dog) when i get them developed (yes i don't use digital cameras). He is sooo cute, he is a maltese shitzu and before you ask he does not bark. He is great to have and I am really glad i bought him.

Well must be off take care
lesli/les/lellie/frog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home