Saturday, August 07, 2004

Today

Well, I have had a really good weekend except for this bloody thing not putting up my post.
Friday night, I went out with a few people I used to work with. It was great fun and I had a ball. We just went down to one of the locals and after dinner we drank and sang karaoke.

Saturday, as it always is it's usually cleaning day and shopping day. I also went to the movies with Kirrian. She is my next door neighbour and she is really nice. She is an osteopath.(a very good reason to know her). We went to see Fahrenheit 9/11 and it was excellent. I think Michael Moore delivered a great representation to what was going on. I emiled Michael Moore and hopefully I get a reply. Fingers crossed. He has a lot of interesting information on his website including a group of musicians such as R.E.M , Pearl Jam, the Dixie Chicks and John Mellencamp organising tours to add more support to the democratic party. Also Ronald Reagan's son has slammed bush on this website for getting votes by sucking everything he can out of Reagan's death. Very interesting reading.

Today, I went shooting (air pistol- You shoot a paper target at 10 metres) and I did pretty well. I am getting back into the swing of training again becasue the State Championships are on in about 6 weeks and I really have to train so not to embarass myself. I'm lucky that the championships are on in Wagga which is only an hour away.
I thought that i would take the dog for a drive today to drop off some videos. Well I think the dog got motion sickness from both ends!!!! I was not happy and then in the middle of my car stinking Jack decided to call and I tell you it all ahppens at once. I hope my car doesn't stink too much!?!?!? Does anybody know any ideas for getting rid off that type of smell???
Well I better be off and stop procrastinating as I have study to do.

Take care and drop a line.
l

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home