Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Helloooo

Hi all,

I have been a little busy lately with extra work commitments and uni assignments. Apart from that I am cruising along really well and time seems to be just flying.
Mum and George are really well and I rang George for Father's Day. He loved it. Mum and George have been across in the last few weeks and Mum is loving being on long service leave. However, I think she should've taken term 4 off. What a holiday then???
Jack is good and he is in serious training for the Metallic Silhouette nationals in Adelaide during the school holidays. He has now been appointed Head Teacher of Industrial Arts and this position will start from next year. He was Head Teacher of Administration although all he dealt with was truants. I think he is counting down until he changes jobs.
Myself, well, I handed in my first assignment over a week ago now. I was nearly vomiting and I can't believe I made myself that anxious. also, my birthday is in about a week and i am really excited about that. 26 i will be turning. what an age!!!! i will really miss 25. I am a little sad about leaving it.
gotta go, please drop me a line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home